Tuesday, August 14, 2018

English Language Challenges



Learning English in the university has been pretty good for me, but I would not say  "learning" It has been more like reinforcing what I already know about this language. Anyways, my English had a big improve by taking this class, I have learned more vocabulary and native expressions than ever, so I a so happy about my current level English, now I can write and talk English more easily and with more confidence. 


One the most used formats of learning in this English class is this, the English blogs. As I said, I feel more confident of my writing in English because of this format. Writing in English every week is a good way to improve your grammar and vocabulary in English. 
Resultado de imagen para EnglishIn spite of the improvement that my English has taken, I am still week in some aspects of the Language. When I have to talk it, my pronunciation and fluently are not like I wanted to be, I think is because we don't practice talking in the class, so all your progress in this aspect is all yours. So, my current plan to improve my talking is hearing more English and talking it more with someone or just with me. Hearing it more will improve my pronunciation and my glossary of commune expression, and talking it will improve my fluently. Outside the English class, I use the language very much, every day I can say. I watch a lot of "youtube" in my free time, and the 90% of the videos I watch are in English. Sometimes I use it to find some information that I cannot find in Spanish.


Resultado de imagen para English

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch a lot of videos on youtube in English too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very funny to learn English by improving your listening when you're watching movies or TV series.

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Learning English in the university has been pretty good for me, but I would not say  "learning" It has been more like reinfor...